SilkroadOnline-Hack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REVBOT] The Exhaustive guide + FAQ + Downloads

Go down

[REVBOT] The Exhaustive guide + FAQ + Downloads Empty [REVBOT] The Exhaustive guide + FAQ + Downloads

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Nymble start to rewrite the whole revbot in c# with new features and bugs corrected. Actual revbot is still buggy and need babysit but if well configured it work well as free of charge bot.
http://rapidshare.com/files/84338650/TBOT_FREE_CRACK_SRO.CLIENT.rar.html
[NEWS]
After the Legend II update a new version was releases by Nymble!
Features improved:

1. Microsoft Vista compatibility added
2. Mob autohunt list fixed
3. Teleport bugs fixed
4. Attack Skill limitation removed
5. Force Skill list improved (now the list is faster than ever)

[NEXT RELEASE]

* Better hunting feature will be implemented
* Autoparty teleport bug fix

[NOTES]
http://rapidshare.com/files/84338650/TBOT_FREE_CRACK_SRO.CLIENT.rar.html
* The autoparty work but bug after a teleport, I suggest to don't use i
* The return to town on death as actually disabled I suggest to use the nubot Helper to do that while the modded version of it will not be released
* Vitenamese and Japanese support removed, if you use RevBot with that localizations please pm me or contact directly Nymble at rev6.com

[GUIDE & FILES DOWNLOADS]
Due to new rules on GzP Forum all the downloads links was moved on the Downloads sub forum at this link:

[REVBOT] [Downloads] - The iSRO Free Bot for Everyone

REVBOT
The Exhaustive guide by Windragon

Nymble start to rewrite the whole revbot in c# with new features and bugs corrected. Actual revbot is still buggy and need babysit but if well configured it work well as free of charge bot.
This guide is related to revbot v0.10.7c if you are using a newer release may be that some steps change from this one, so take care to go rev6.com forum to gain more support and new versions.
Revbot is a packet bot made by nymble the same author of nuBot, to use it you need 3 programs

* the Revbot
* the nuConnector
* the MediaPatcher

How work revbot?
Rebot is a software that act similar to a packet sniffer it start and process all packets from in/out ports used by SROclient.
That mean lag upon communications between them and lots of problem if you use firewalls or anti virus that apply packet inspections.
A sniffer usually only read packets, revbot over that inject packet to emulate the human action in game (in few word is a bot).
Differently from the old nuBot revbot don't include instead the sniffing/injection module but use an external one the nuConnector.
The communications trough client and server are crypted (or we suppose it) so the rule of the nuConnector is to be the interconnection interface trough revbot and client/servers comunications.
The communications client/servers are managed trough a direct connection made from the client to the ip of the jmax servers the right ip addresses of the servers are stored on the file media.pk2 so to redirect the packets first to the connector (it will redirect them correctly to the servers) we need the MediaPatcher to modify the media.pk2 to force the client to talk to nuConnector instead the servers.

Let's start with the installation!

MediaPatcher how to http://rapidshare.com/files/84338650/TBOT_FREE_CRACK_SRO.CLIENT.rar.html
We start modifying the media.pk2 to right redirect the isro client/server communications to nuconnector.
You need to do that only the first time

1. Locate you silkroad installation folder in the most of the system it is located on “c:\Program Files\Silkroad\”

2. Execute the MediaPatcher.exe, some information windows will appear, simply click always on ok till the end window.

3. Now the client is rightly patched to be used with RevBot

To replace again the servers with the original ones you must launch again the media patcher

nuConnector how to
Now our client is ready to work with revbot, we will see how to start it

1. First of all we will create a new nuConnector configuration file running the “nuConnector Config.exe” and clicking on the “Create Config File” button.
2. Then, Run the nuconnector
3. Will appear a DOS window wait till the "listening for sro_client.exe” will not appear then minimize it (don't close! only minimize)
4. Will appear a little window, don't care of it and minimize it too
5. Start the revbot when the first window will appear click on "connect" button
6. The main revbot window will appear minimize it and run as usual your client (u can use nodc client/patch/launcher if you like)

RevBot how to:

Hit the F6 button to see the revbot window, we can see some tabs and some other data about our char on the base of the window as our char name the amount of golds the position coordinates the actual time and date.
Take care that your char data appear there correctly (mainly the coordinates) if they are correct revbot is correctly connected to nuConnector also you must close revbot and start it again (in some cases may be that you must restart the nuconnector and the game client too).

Now we will see how configure our bot tab by tab

[HuntingArea]

As the tab name say in this tab we define the coordinates and the radius of our hunting area this will be the last tab that we will configure because
we will define it when we will be at the right coordinates.

[Inventory]
This is an info tab looking at it you can see your char inventory, we'll don't care of it over in this guide.

[Variable]

In this tab we will set the most important configurations:

Variable: leave it as is

AutoHunt :checking it the bot will start to hunt activable/deactivable trough the hitting of the F5 button (leave it unchecked till the end of the configuration phase)

Berserk: leave as is (revbot is in development status some functions are still not working) the bot will activate the zerk when full

Record Walking :checking it revbot will record all the movement of your char till the uncheck, if you want to let your bot come back to your hunting area you must record your route (i.e. I want to bot out of dongwang to the horses to record the right route when in dongwang I start to record till my hunting area then I'll uncheck the check box)

Goto HuntingArea :set it only if you have recorded a walk trough before! (with lots systems without it force the crash of the program)

Loop all Action :isn't really needed cause in newer versions it was always enabled

On death, return to town (not atctive in package v1.3) :it's more than clear

Hunting delay :it's set as default at 1000 milliseconds (1 second) you can reduce it but I suggest to leave it as is cause when lower, the client may DC

Fix AccountID :if when started the char don't take the drops in according to the filters check it till the char don't kill a mob with gold drop then uncheck it and the pick-up will work

Teleport to town if condition return true :Here you can set as option when you want that your char come back to the city (as i.e. when the hp pots are less than 10)
I'll not explain how to configure it cause the description are quite clear (take in mind that sometimes in some system not all work fine so if possible set only pots and weapon durability status)

Autopot :don't touch it use the in game autopot this module don't work

On weapon Break Change Weapon :If you have a second weapon for your char when the first one is broken you can change it with a 2nd one a 3th one a 4th one and so on till 5 weapons. To right see your inventory weps click on "refresh" button before set it up

Viet + Jap Sro Only (not atctive in package v1.3)

This option is only for who use Vietnamese of Japanese client don't check it (check it may let jmax understand that you're using a bot that mean high probability of ban so if you're playing on international sro leave it as is)

[Object]

This is another ambient information tab Clicking on refresh button (if you want to see continuously check the "refresh" check box) the objects around your char (make it continuously make the client unstable I suggest leave it as is)

[Skill]

For most people this is one of the most difficult tab. Sometimes revbot automatically reach the skills arts of your char but that happen rarely so nymble to let all cast it made a "Force Fix Skill" button.

Clicking on it a new window will be opened, how to use it?

[Skill.ForceSkill] howto

Check the skill art type you want (only the real one that your char have works) after a bit will appear on the right the list of the whole books

Select the ones you want to use, take care to chose the ones that are really active on your char (i.e. the first book of grass walk is enabled at lvl12 that is -->"Grass walk-flow 012")

For each skill chosen click on "Add Skill" button

When finish close the window clicking on the "x"

Now the skill you chose are present on the "Skill" list

Put The "casting imbue"/"attack skill"/"assist skill" on the right place first selecting the skill after the "add" button

[Inject]

Leave as is, it's not for botting

[Player List]

Lots of people know rev6.com for his "ladder list" what it is? That is a list divide for each servers of players, there you can see the name the equipment the level and some other information of other players.
The way to collect this kind of information is the revbot that record and send that data to rev6 db from the other chars around the your in game.
Also in this tab you can see the information data of the player near you.
The ladder list is the way fro rev6 to self pay (trough the advertisement banners) his site, but if you're not so gratefully to nymble to provide him
that registrations you can disable it simply adding in this file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" this string "127.0.0.1 db.rev6.com" (without quotes)

[Items]

In this tab you can define the pick-up filter. You can move left/right the object listed in columns when the bot will see one object listed in this list
will act as defined on the base of the column

floor=leave it where is

Inventory=leave it on the char inventory

Sell to NPC= when in city sell to the NPC (it don't always work)

Storage=when in city store it in the boxman

[Monsters]

As for the Items you can define which mobs you want that your char will attack as default it attack all mobs

[Fun Section]

This section let you spawn a mob where you want following this simple steps

1. Drop 1 Gold in the ground
2. Go to the Fun Section tab select the mob you want to see
3. Click on Spawn button
4. The mob will appear where the gold dropped

Take care that this is a Client side feature then is visible only from your client.
Over that I don't suggest to use it because in some cases may make DC.

Well, finally we setup all the RevBot so we can go to our hunting area define it on our [HuntingArea] tab and finally hit the F5 (to start/stop hunting) and the F6 (hide/show revbot)

---- FAQ - Common errors and problems ----

#1 When you got this error: "runtime error 339, MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

It mean that your system don't have all the library files needed to run the revbot to solve follow this steps:

* Install the Visual Basic Common libraries or follow the next points
* Look for and Download the file called: MSCOMCTL.OCX
* Copy this file in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ [this guide is made upon a Windows XP installation so some can change in the path with different O.S.]
* Run from Start -> Run
* Put on run this command: "Regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\mscomctl32.ocx" [without quotes]
* Execute

#2 Sometimes the char don't attack or stop to act

* If your char is lower than lvl 11 hand griding it till lvl 12 and try again (you can do it in less than 2 hours)
* Try to manually attack some mobs for a while and it will soon start again to recognize mobs also change hunting area till the chart don't start again to hunt and come back to your area.
* The hunting radius is too low and happen that your char following the mob is out of it so it stop to act, to solve set a more high radius and chose an area with an higher span ratio
* We recognized that some attack skills cause the stop of the bot:
o [Light].Lionshot <all books>
o [Pacheon].Flame wave arrow lvl30 <tnk's to vagpwner>

#3 C10 error on login

The suggestion is to use only one revbot for each lan because the problem is the jmax server where you connect.
It don't mean that you cant use a multi client but it mean that only one on them will can work with revbot

#4 The first attack is whitout imbue

This is a little bug seen in the old nuBot too, as I can know it depend upon the skill cast time loop used in the revbot. Is possible change the recast time in the skill description you can try to change it (don't put it at 0 or less than half)
Also seems that with the new release this problem will be fixed.

#6 can I use more than one Revbot in my lan?
Yes, starting from the v0.08.00 Revbot can run till two instances at the same time in the same lan

#7 can I use Revbot with Window Vista?

At the moment, Revbot work only with Windows XP or lower because nuConnector was not implemented to work on it. The new c# release of revbot (actually in development status) will solve this problem.
#8 I've a char under level 11 I start the bot but it don't attack what I can do?

Exists a reported problem with the chars under level 11 that don't let the bot start to attack I suppose a certain packet difference. The only solution is level up the char by hand till the 12th level.

#9 I've followed the all the guide pint by point but when I launch RevBot a window appear and disappear immediately and I'm not able to see that. What I can do?

When this problem occur mean that in your system not all the libraries needed to run correctly RevBot are present.
To solve, download and Install the Visual Basic Common libraries reliable on bots and downloads area or look for it one the web. After the installation of them try again and now the RevBot window would appear.

#10 For kSRO (Korea), tSRO (Taiwan), cSRO (China)

Revbot due massive differences on packets between iSRO (International) and them don't support it. But if a team of good developers is interested to use nuConnector to make a specific bot Nymble (the author) will be glad to provide the documentation necessary.

------------------------------------------

That's all for now.
I hope that this guide will help you all, and don't forgot to donate to Nymble something (he do all alone and for free) trough paypal at his site.

Admin
Admin

https://silkroadonlinetbot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum